7th Annual Healthcare Unbound Conference in San Diego – July 19th & 20th
A quick note to call your attention to the 7th Annual Healthcare Unbound conference which begins tomorrow, Monday, July 19th through Tuesday July 20th, in San Diego at the US Grant Hotel.
This is an impressive event that brings together many stakeholders in the consumer empowerment and evolving participatory medicine space from telehealth to the explosive mobile health aka mhealth markets.
Conference Keynotes by:
- Majd Alwan, PhD, Director, Center for Aging Services Technologies (CAST)
- Michael J. Barrett, Managing Partner, Critical Mass Consulting
- Liz Boehm, Principal Analyst, Customer Experience for Healthcare & Life Sciences, Forrester Research
- Cindy Campbell, Assistant Director Operational Consulting, Fazzi Associates, Inc.
- Yan Chow, MD, MBA, Director of Innovation and Advanced Technology, Kaiser Permanente
- L. Miguel Encarnação, MS, PhD, Director, Emerging Technology Innovation, Humana Inc.
- Vince Kuraitis, JD, MBA, Principal, Better Health Technologies, LLC
- Michael Monson, Senior Vice President of Performance & Innovation, Visiting Nurse Service of New York
- Tracey Moorhead, President & CEO, DMAA: The Care Continuum Alliance
- Gordon K. Norman, MD, MBA, EVP, Chief Innovation Officer, Inverness Medical Innovations / Alere
- Charles (Chuck) Parker, Executive Director, Continua Health Alliance
- Ryan Sysko, CEO, WellDoc, Inc.
I will be tweeting from the conference and will be using the hashtag #hcu10 for my posts.